Today has been a better day for our weather. It is sunny and 80 right now. This is great news compared to our rainy Monday and windy Tuesday. Yuck. I really enjoy summer. This weather is perfect. I have to remember to put on sunscreen before doggie class...don't want a burn.
I just got back from a run a bit ago. Only ran a 12 minute mile, but that's not too bad. This had the longest run interval so far at 3 minutes of running. I did well and could have done more intervals, but alas, not in the cards. Guess I'll just have to go run again tomorrow!
I did finish another book. This time I read The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. I've been intrigued since I saw an 8th grade class reading it and I read up about it. It is set in a futuristic North American society. Two youths, a boy and a girl, from each of the 12 districts are chosen through lottery (called a "reaping") to participate in a Survivor-like, fight until the death "games". There are two more books in the series from what I understand, and they too will be going on my reading list. Next up is a biography. I'll leave you in suspense as to what it is...
