Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finished another book

Today was a good day to stay in and read.  It was quite warm (currently 83 degrees at 6pm) and sunny.  Too hot for me!

I finished my next book.  It feels like "finally" because it took me (wait for it...) TWO AND A HALF DAYS to read it!  Anyway, it was The Athena Project.  It's a thriller, which is cool.  It is about a team of female espionage agents (hence Athena - the goddess of war) and their assignment.  I don't want to give away too much, but it definitely is a page turner.  Highly recommend.

Also, today I got a hair cut.  I cut quite a bit off, but I can still put it up in a ponytail which is essential in this heat!  When I have it down again, I'll post a pic.

In the meantime, I am retreating to the basement to cool off!