We've had a busy few days. Yesterday, the two of us and Miss Daisy drove down to Longmont to spend a few hours with my bro-in-law, sis-in-law and niece. We had a great time having Starbucks (yum!), eating at Chili's, shopping, hanging out, taking a walk and talking. The three of them plus their pup will be moving to Wisconsin in August, so we also delivered to them some boxes for packing.
School is busy this week. I've already read the week's 2 assigned chapter and have completed the Weekly Discussion. I have a Current Issues Article Analysis due on next Tuesday, but I want to get it done by mid-day on Saturday because my in-laws are coming up for 4th of July weekend. We'll be busy visiting, going to church on Sunday and working on the house. I also have the requirements for our Professionalism Paper that is due in a couple of weeks. I hope to get started on that early next week.