Here it is another Friday. I have a quiz for class to do, a run scheduled and some pup training. Gonna be a busy Friday.
In anycase, here is this week's 5QF from My Little Life. Have a good Friday!
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following question to your blog post, answer them, and LINK UP!
Questions for Friday, June 17th: (Special thanks to @gasfamily, @MarandaLamping, Sandy, Lorilynne, and a question from the Deck of Random Question cards [i.e. sending out an SOS for question suggestions!] for their question suggestions! Have a fun question? Head over to my community or shout it out on twitter to me, @5crookedhalos, using hashtag #5QF!)
1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
4. Do you have any talents?
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
-----------------------------------
1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
I was thinking about saying reading, but I've also really enjoyed running this summer. So both reading and running (although not at the same time!).
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
In the middle...I'm not a brand loyal person, but I will not wash laundry with SUPER OFF BRAND soap. Store brand is ok, but "VALU-WASH" or whatever...not so much.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Crock pot food. It doesn't heat up the house, but it still feels like a big, healthy(ish) meal!
4. Do you have any talents?
We talked about this last week in Adult Bible Study. I really seem to connect with children and youth. They are fun people to talk to, and I enjoy it. I also sing pretty well.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I would love to be an expert guitar player. I enjoy singing so much and if I was a better guitar player, then I could write my own songs (I need a little inspiration thrown in too), sing to my hearts content and make lots of music. I actually can get better at that skill (guitar playing) though by practicing. I pulled out and dusted off the guitar tonight and played for a good hour. Not bad for not playing in a couple of years!