Friday, June 24, 2011

5Q Friday ~ June 24, 2011

Welcome, once again, to Jennifer's version of Five Question Friday (courtesy of My Little Life).  So, without further ado....

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning!

Questions for Friday, June 24th: (Special thanks to @TheSpunkyDiva, @dosweatthesmall, Maryanne, AdventurezInChildRearing, and Pam for their question suggestions! I love to link people in #5QF, so if YOU would like to be linked, head on over to my community to offer up your best question suggetions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter. [Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF])

1. What is your current favorite tv show?

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?

--------------------------------------------
1. What is your current favorite tv show?
I have two.  Bones and Glee.  Both on Fox.  The twist at the end of this season's Bones...::::sigh::::.  I won't reveal what happened because SOME PEOPLE I know (M&D), haven't finished it yet.  I just read today that we don't get new ones until the beginning of November.  I guess I'll just have to marathon seasons 1-6 until then.

As for Glee, I love the music, it's upbeat and it's a somewhat more realistic depiction of how I remember high school to be...so it's a win.  Did I mention I love the music??  Cuz I love the music.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
So this one time, I was growing out my bangs that I had had for since, I dunno...forever.  And a friend and I were shopping at the Outlet Mall and I went in for a spontaneous haircut.  I then proceeded to let the stylist convince me that she could use a razor to give me some really awesome layers.  Do you think I had learned from all my previous bad layers that I'm just too lazy for layers?  No.  So basically, it looked really sad, I don't like it and I will NEVER do layers again.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
I dunno...I never really thought I was cool.  I guess I could say riding my bike around the neighborhood pretending I was driving.  I dunno...I'm an un-cool nerd I guess.

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
Netflix.  You can get movies for family night/date night.  Have an "in" movie.  See something cool and laugh and talk all you want during the film.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Can I teleport?  Because I would totally teleport.  I don't want to fly.  I don't want to drive.  I want to be there.  But, I will fly again next month to see my BFF!!!