I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I would tell the world that I'm not dead. I'm dead tired, but not dead!
Somehow my sleep schedule has gotten all mixed up. Blame insomnia, blame summer and not having tons of responsibilities, or blame laziness. But I haven't been going to sleep until after midnight. Then I can't get up until 9, 10, 11 in the morning.
Yesterday, I spend most of the day cleaning the house. It just got so cluttered and many, many things needed cleaning. When I was vacuuming the rug downstairs Daisy went nuts. She barked and tried to attack the vacuum over and over. Good thing for her is that we don't have a lot of rugs...just a couple. One of my 101 things is to stay caught up on housework for a month. So here is to day 1 of that endeavor. It is easier once the house is clean to begin with.
Lots of homework today. I didn't do anything all weekend or yesterday, so I really need to get back into it. Look at me go and NOT continue blogging.....
I gave up on the last book I was reading. I thought it was going to be an anthropological study on ritual sacrifice in modern societies, but instead it was a sort of ritual sacrifice, and the religions that it comes from, aren't so bad. In fact, the Devil came to the author in a vision and told him to help correct the negative image that the Devil was always depicted in. It just got too weird. What is strange though is I'd be sitting and reading my book and something would crack me up in it (it was pretty absurd). Joshua would then note that it looks strange for me to be reading a book called "Ritual Sacrifice" and laughing. I promise, I am NOT a crazy....the author just made me laugh.