Friday, June 24, 2011

ABCs of ME

Surfing the web today and I found this ABCs of me....so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I'm sitting here after a nice run, cooling off and watching the dog freak out because of the weather.  Ahhh, the glories of summer.
  • Ambition:  To be a happy, healthy person
  • Bad Habit:  Chewing/picking my fingernails
  • City:  Wheatland
  • Drink:  Ice Tea with lemon, lemonade, water
  • Education:  B.A. in Classics, CU Boulder; Certificate in Nonprofit Management, California State University East Bay
  • Food:  Berries - Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries...yum!
  • Guilty Pleasure:  Reality TV
  • Hometown: Born in Ft. Hood, spent many many years in Colorado Springs
  • Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip or Cookie Dough
  • Jonesing for:
  • Kryptonite: My pup Daisy
  • Look-a-like: My BFF Kelly...at least back in the day
  • Movie(s): Sister Act
  • Nickname:
  • Obsession: blogging right now
  • Perfume:  the smell of me!
  • Quirk:
  • Regret:  Never making it as a big time singer
  • Starbucks:  yes please!
  • Thrift Find of the Year:  We got this awesome game at the thrift store...it's like Clue meets Guess Who for adults!  Cost:  $1
  • University:  Been there
  • Vacation:  Cruise was awesome, so was Italy
  • Wine:  Only the kind with an h ... get it....whine?!?!
  • X: Marks the spot
  • Years:  10 since high school graduation, almost 7 since marriage, 6 since college graduation, 1/2 since moving to WY
  • Zen:  a religion that my husband studied academically in school