It was a really busy weekend! We had the in-laws up and we did lots of home improvements. I trimmed up the tree on the side of the house. Now I can actually get under it to mow. The boys hung a sliding door in the bathroom/laundry room. Now we can have two separate rooms if we want! My mother-in-law sanded down the pointy, pokey, make you bleed texture in the bathroom. My husband, father-in-law and I slapped on a layer of Killz Primer. No more wall with flowers on it in the bathroom. Pics are to come...I promise!
I also put the polish on a paper for my online class. This was a current issues critique on an article about early childhood education. 6 pages and many, many edits later, the paper is in. Now on to this week: read 2 chapters, post a discussion blog, comment on someone else's discussion blog, quiz, write, edit and turn in a 6 page paper on Professionalism in Early Childhood Education.
In the rest of my world this week: Praise Band rehearsal (tonight and Saturday), Praise in the Park/potluck with the Episcopalians Sunday, yard work like always, doggie class tomorrow and so on and so forth.
It sure will be a busy week.