Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures of our week ~ July 2011

Painting with primer
As I promised, here are a few pictures of the past week.  
Edging the ceiling with primer

First up, we have pictures of working on the house.  Now remember that my in-laws came and we trimmed the trees, put up a sliding door in the bathroom/laundry room, sanded the walls in the bathroom and put a layer of primer on the bathroom walls.  There is unfortunately only pictures of the painting because we were working so hard we didn't think about taking pictures.


Husband painting

FIL painting

Yes, I stuck my hand in wet paint.

Primer color over the shower

Old color and new primer together

























And second, here are some pictures of Miss Daisy at our doggie class last night.  This was our last review class.  We have our graduation/test next week.  Wish us luck.
Daisy and mom relaxing in the grass

I'm trying SO hard to pay attention!

Daisy heeling

Sit/Stay

Sit/Stay some more