Greetings from the road. This week's 5QF is adapted from My Little Life. A couple of the questions are so outside the realm of where I am in life that I modified them.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning and link up! The next rule is rigidly enforced and you can NOT participate if you break this rule...ready? You MUST...HAVE FUN!!! :)
1. If you could give a million dollars to any charity or cause, what would it be?
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
3. How often do you change your sheets?
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
-----------------------------------------
1. If you could give a million dollars to any charity or cause, what would it be?
I would give money for organ, eye & tissue donation. Let's all give life to another when we can.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Zoo with our niece. "Big Bippa!!!"
3. How often do you change your sheets?
Not as often as you would think.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Full-body scan. We'll see what happens at the airport Friday.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Either (a) milking the cow (I was the tallest/oldest person in the milking line) or (b) Rascal Flatts concert