Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning! And most of all...most importantly...HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, July 8th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Pam, @chickensbees,@kristinascackle, and @my4redheads for their question suggestions! Seriously, thank you! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, just head over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter [@5crookedhalos] using hashtag #5QF!)
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
----------------------------------------
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Sort of. I think forcing kids/adults to write in only cursive is lame. BUT, I use a blend of cursive and print and I think most adults do. AND we need to use cursive (or something like it) for our signatures. So, teach it, but don't force it.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Both. I use my iPod calendar, but we also use 2 different wall calendars and of course, the ever important list.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
1. Server computer where all our pictures are stored.
2. iPod/music device
3. a collection of my favorite books
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Country Mouse. I love, love, LOVE living in a small town. I actually get annoyed if I have to drive 5 minutes out to Ace. Yup, country girl all the way.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Do they have a reality show where you work in historical reenactments? Because that is TOTALLY a show I would go on. No? Well, someone make it and I'm there.
Of the shows that are currently out there, if I was younger and skinny I would go on American Idol. Gotta get that record deal somehow!