Courtesy of My Little Life.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning!
Questions for Friday, July 14th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @trooppetrie, @Simply_BC,@PardonMyDust, and @RachelR77 for their question suggestions! I'd love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so head on over to my community or shout 'em out to me on Twitter, remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!)
1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
-------------------------------------------------
1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
I think I would tell her, but I would be gentle about it. I would try very hard to not make accusations and to be kind when speaking about the spouse.
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Bottle...it seems to stay fizzy longer
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair, then body while the conditioner sets on my hair.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Bring your kid to church....we all like when the new families come to church and we don't care about the "noise".
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Don't get one.
-------------------------------------------------