Friday, July 29, 2011

5Q Friday ~ July 29, 2011

Welcome to 5 Question Friday, courtesy of My Little Life.  Here we go..


1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

------------------------------------------
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I like the idea of big parties similar to a reception for a big anniversary.  Vow renewal...eh?  Big party, definitely.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
flies/bees/bugs buzzing in my ears.  Also, the neighbor mowing the lawn at 9pm.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I think girls would be fun,  but I would pick all boys.  I think it would be to only avoid the major emotional roller coaster of puberty that girls go through (as a girl, I speak from experience).  But ideally, one of each.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
I think we should treat our bodies as a whole.  I feel like we should focus on our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.  Take those flu meds, but also stay active, eat right and take time for yourself.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Yes.  No question about it.  We'd make it work.  Just to keep those kiddos safe and happy!