This has been a very crazy week. On Wednesday we were supposed to take the 6th Graders to the Rockies game. Turns out, the weather had other ideas! The "Science and Weather" event got cancelled for snow and by 9am on Wednesday the game was cancelled. The students were bummed not to go, but all in all we still had a pretty ok day.
The weather was crummy again on Thursday, but today is beautiful. We have temps in the 60s, a slight breeze and plenty of sunshine. I took the pup out for a good 30 minute walk. She did great! It's fun to get to enjoy the outdoor weather.
Plans for this weekend include working around the house. Laundry, yard work, sweeping/mopping, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. I am hoping to get tons of TV time in too. My other half is out of town at a conference, so I have the chance to do some things for myself before he gets home on Saturday. All in all, I'm looking forward to a good weekend.