Being gone on the field trip all day yesterday really threw me for a loop! So, better late than never....
(Courtesy of My Little Life)
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning and LINK UP! Oh, and having fun is a MUST!
Questions for Friday, May 19th: (Special thanks to @joleneslavik, @ThisDaddys_Blog,@deannajw, Christine, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so just c'mon over to my community to offer up your best question suggestions, or just watch for my Twitter shout out for questions and @5crookedhalos me using hashtag #5QF!)
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
-------------------------------------------------
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? Head to the bedroom at the same time...yes. Fall asleep at the same time...no. But in all fairness he works after I go to bed sometimes and I do get up before him.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? None.
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? Any time where I get to take off and relax is good. Enough said.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? My Little Life I found it through a random jump in blogger and the rest is history. She cracks me up!
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? Not really...walking around in the heat, waiting anxiously for roller coasters that I don't enjoy, food that costs too much and doesn't taste good. BUT Disneyland...that's a whole different game!!! I could visit Disney every day.
Well, that's it!