Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cold, cloudy and mellow Saturday

I've accomplished some of the things on my to-do list for today.  They are...
1.  Laundry.  All of the dirty laundry that is here is clean.  This is the first time since before Spring Break.  However, in another couple of hours we'll have another suitcase of laundry to do.  It never ends.
2.  Clean the kitchen.  I took out the trash, did a load of dishes, cleaned out the fridge, and cleaned the counter tops.  Felt GOOD.
3.  Walk with the dog.  It's chilly out, but Daisy and I went for a few minutes.  Saw a new part of the neighborhood so that is good.
4.  Organize my office/reading nook.  I spent some good time filing papers from this school year and getting stuff ready to have a fun summer of NOT moving!!!

I have watched a bunch of TV.  I'm caught up on Bones.  The 6th Season is the best so far.  I won't say more because my parents haven't seen all of them yet.  But there is some great writing and acting in this season.


I'm also getting caught up on Glee.  Pretty "soapy" ~ lots of drama, backstabbing and just plain teenage nastiness, but SO good.  I don't know if I like it more or less now that I work at a school...but I think more.

I also went to the Basement Sale at the local catholic church and got a couple of books and I have been grocery shopping for a few essentials.

Now, I'm updating my iPod (bought some new music) and getting ready for another episode of Glee.  I think I'll be caught up then.