Thursday, March 22, 2012

Is it Thursday?

This morning I didn't know if I should ask "Is it Thursday yet?" or "Is it already Thursday?"  I have had a busy week.


This Monday we began state testing at the middle school.  This has meant some longer days and a different schedule than usual.  I had PT Wednesday afternoon instead of the morning.  We started testing the group of students we work with on Monday afternoon.  Then we tested all morning on Tuesday and Wednesday and half of the morning today.  We have another half of a morning for about three more of the students.  Then, we should be all done!  ::celebration dance::  I am exhausted, and I'm not even taking the test!

The weather has been amazing this week.  We have had sunshine, warm temperatures and very little breeze - let alone no howling winds!  I am itching to get out and run....hopefully I'll be able to go for a short walk on Saturday.

Speaking of walking, today I wore my tennis shoe ALL DAY!  Yesterday at PT, I did my exercises with my shoe on and today I wore it.  I kept things pretty easy and elevated some, but it is getting back into the swing of things.  YEAH!