Welcome, once again to 5 Question Friday, the blog post that asks the (five) questions and gives you the answers!
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where? In a plane (or a teleporter), I would go back to Rome. In a heartbeat. No questions asked. Lately I have been thinking about getting in the car and going for a nice, long drive where I have no deadline to be anywhere, but I do go somewhere. Does that make me old for wanting to go on a "Sunday Drive"?
2. What's your most recently read favorite book? There are so many - see the Books I've Read tag on this blog. But the one that is most buzzed about, and that I need to read again really soon, is The Hunger Games Trilogy, by Suzanne Collins. Totally awesome. Could not put them down.
3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory? Spring Break my freshman year of college, I drove with one roomie to meet another roomie at the shops in Castle Rock. We hung out, ate chocolate, window shopped and I got a really horrible, spontaneous haircut.
4. What was put in your childhood Easter basket? There was always an array of chocolates and other candies. Nothing that really sticks in my mind as always being in there. Those things were more Christmas things. Also, since my birthday is always near Easter, a lot of the "tradition" items are given then.
5. Do you get a summer haircut? Usually I do. I don't know why, but it always seems to happen. Most of the time it is a good one, but sometimes (see question 3) it is not for the best. At least tons of people don't see me in the summer!