Friday, March 30, 2012

5QF ~ March 29, 2012

1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?  I've never really thought of it.  I would love to give away books - tons of books.  I might read them first though.

2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?  I would want to be more athletic.  I love to get out and exercise.  Running is amazing.  I would love to do more running and more racing.  I can't wait until my ankle feels better.

3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?  Ditched the coat.  I haven't brought the coat back...but I am ready to be without the coat.

4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?  Continue to enjoy my job, travel in the summer and pamper myself a bit.

5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?  Watch TV/Movies, sleep and rest.  And probably be bored...