Thursday, March 8, 2012

5QF March 8, 2012

Can you believe it is March already?  Before we know it, it will be April and Easter.  Then May and field trip days.  Then summer!

We better get going on 5QF...

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?  No.  I hate "spring forward".  I like my sleep and I don't want to lose my hour of sleep.  Boo.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?  I'm not really into the iPad thing.  Too much touchscreen stuff for me.  Fingerprints on the screen are lame.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?  Books.  Lots of books.  Books to last me my lifetime. 

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?  We sorta grew up together.  We went to the same church after my family moved to CO.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?  Tank-ini with boy shorts and a long top over the tummy.