Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful Spring Weekend - the 200th post!

The weather has been so beautiful this week.  The warm sunshine continued this weekend too.  On Saturday I had a number of hours to myself and it was nice.  I read, watched a ton of Bones, cleaned up and took a nap.


Today we had church, grocery shopping, more Bones and chores.  The sunshine has been beautiful and I am wanting to get outside more than anything.


There is also progress on the foot injury front.  I have now been boot-free for four days!  My foot is sore and it is quite uncomfortable in my shoe, but I wouldn't say that it is painful.  I really want to go for walks, take a run, work in the yard...  I am working very hard to stay relaxed and not overdo it.  It's really hard when the weather is beautiful!


Here is to the 200th blog post - this one - spring weather, and one week until Spring Break!