Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bones during a three day weekend

I did not realize how little I have been posting, and how busy I have been, until checking out my blog posts the last month.  


I have been thankful for a nice three day weekend this weekend.  Students were off on Friday for staff development and there were no meetings that I had to attend.  Thus, I had a day off.  I was able to complete my typical Saturday chores and errands in two days.  We went out to brunch on Friday at the local restaurant, shopped for groceries, did some meal planning, and did a bit of work (making flashcards, planning for the after school program, etc.).


I also spent time reading and watching TV.  I have completed the entire Season 3 of Bones this weekend and am on Season 4 now.  My husband asked me if I had a mission to rewatch the entire series so far by a certain time.  There are other things that are online that I watch (New Girl, Revenge, etc.), but they do not sound as good as Bones.  Who knows why?


I am looking forward to a great week.  It will be filled with the typical PT appointments, work, reading, and watching Bones.  The weather was beautiful today, so I am hoping for more beautiful weather.  It is great to be able to go outside when it is nice during lunch recess.  I am also reading a classic book that I have never read before.  You'll have to check back to see what it is when I am done.


Have a great week!