Happy Friday!
1. Will you run to the store looking a mess? Only a so-so mess. I definitely have "weekend clothes" that most people don't see me in (sweatpants and t-shirts), but I try to not make it too messy.
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? I finish it. You never know when it will turn around and be great.
3. Beach or mountain vacations? Beach. I love the whole being warm thing. But I don't particularly like to swim.
4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? The first day where you can go out with no jacket and it is sunny and warm!
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? We haven't been on a true vacation together in a while. But the ones we have taken have been nice: cruise, Disneyland, Tahoe. When we do have kids, it will be family vacations. As it is now, we want to take Daisy Girl with us where ever we go!