It's Friday, so it's time for 5 Questions!
1. What is your next home improvement goal?
I want to really work on getting rid of stuff we don't need or use. We have 1 1/2 rooms full of "stuff" and I don't know that we need to keep it all. I want to be able to use the office and set up the spare room. It's gonna take a lot of time though.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...
Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I'd really like to be able to read the whole series over and over, but if I have to pick one book, that's the one.
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Puppy treats, puppy "care" items (toothbrush and paste, tick medicine, heart worm meds) casserole pan carrying things, pitchers...just random
4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?
Games including Word Guess with Angry Granny, Call of Atlantis and Solitaire. Also Facebook, news, etc.
5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job? I really enjoy our lives, however I wish that his "conference season" did not correspond with the time of year I have to be at work (aka "testing season", aka spring).