Friday, May 24, 2013

5QF ~ May 24, 2013

1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
Sadly, I set like 3 alarms for myself. The bedside alarm is the "start waking up" alarm. Then there is a phone alarm that is the "time to get up with plenty of time to get stuff done" alarm. Then there is the phone alarm that says "Seriously?...GET UP!". And that's how I roll!
2. Do you listen to music/watch TV while working? Or do you prefer the silence?
I would so much rather do work (physical stuff like house cleaning and mental/educational stuff like writing a paper) with music.  In fact, if I don't have music, I will sing to myself.
3. How will you spend Memorial Day?
I am grateful for a three-day weekend.  I'll work on inside chores and outside chores with my extra day.  Also, I am thinking about trying to get the grill out and grill up sausages or something.  Yum!
4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?
Sorta.  In severe weather (tornadoes here) we head to the basement and hang out.  Probably we should make a better plan than that, but that is what we have.
5. What is your favorite morning drink?
Either Mt. Dew (on warm days) or hot cocoa (on cold days). Yum.