Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick Visit

This past weekend was pretty awesome.  I was able to drive down to Colorado and spend a couple of days with my family.  On Saturday, my parents, my nieces and I went to the zoo.  We got to see the new elephant exhibit (way cool!) and see most of the animals.  I spoiled the nieces, of course, because I am their aunt.  After the zoo, we took the girls to McDonald's and they played in the play place thing there.  After all of that, I was worn out and I fell asleep on the couch with 4 dogs, 2 girls and 3 adults in and out of the room!

On Saturday evening we went to dinner with my Grandma, brother and his family and parents.  We ate some yummy burgers and delicious fries!  I got to meet my 3 week old nephew.  He is cute as a button!  We were able to take some really cute pictures.

Sunday morning I went to church with my Mom and got to visit with some of the people who have supported me throughout my life.  That was fun.  Grandma, my parents and I ate Del Taco for lunch and then I headed home.

It was an exhausting but really fun weekend!  I love that I can go to visit my family on a weekend, but I am going to be spending the next few days trying to get all the weekend chores caught up on.