Friday, May 17, 2013

5QF ~ May 17, 2013

I'm really enjoying the wonderful weather we are having this week!  Sunshine and warm temps are perfect for me!!!  Anyway, here is 5QF!

1. Do you have a doppelgänger?
I don't know that I have one in looks, but there is most certainly one here by looking at our names! You see, she and I have the same first name and our last names only transpose 2 of the letters. I get people who call/text me instead of her. There are also people who expect her to show up and instead get me.
2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? 
I do a pretty good job I think. Every once in a while I let it go and then have to grab a big trash bag and throw all the trash out. Otherwise, the inside stays pretty clean.
3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy? 
Ripped up jeans. I really, really do not understand why someone would spend over $100 for a pair of jeans that have holes all up and down the legs and/or in the pockets or waist. Just doesn't make sense.
4. How often do you go grocery shopping? 
Weekly. Most of the time on Saturdays, but sometimes it is on Sunday.
5. What has been the best surprise of your life? 
I'm not really sure. Life is full of tiny surprises and things to rejoice in. I can't think of a really major one though!