Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fantasy Football - Week 1 Results

Windy Wyoming Team Logo
Week 1 of my Fantasy Football League is over.  The scores are in and the weekly trophies handed out.

I lost my first match up 114-73.  But I did win a trophy:  Worst Loss!  I lost by the widest margin for the week.  I am ranked 7th in the league (10 total teams). 

I am really enjoying myself though.  I can totally see why Fantasy is a very academic activity.  I'm making spreadsheets and comparing players and projections.  This is so much fun.  I am thankful to my bro-in-law for getting me started on this Fantasy League and helping me check off another of those 101 Things To Do.  

Also, I find it odd/funny that I scored more points than him this past week.  He's an old pro at this stuff and helped me with the draft immensely.  I guess I just have "beginner's luck".