Welcome back to 5QF (courtesy of My Little Life).
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Sure. But we have tile/linoleum/wood floors and they are easy to clean. Now that I think about it though, I take my wet (from rain/snow/mud) shoes off at the door.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
flip flops...or flippy floppies if I'm feeling goofy
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
Nothing really. I love to listen to music and sing so I know lots of songs.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Humor. I love to laugh.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Hmm...nothing too far from the ordinary yet!