As this posts, I will be on my way to a team-building camp with the group of school kids I work with. Should be pretty exciting.
So, this is 5Q Friday - brought to us by My Little Life. Here we go!
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
3. Paper books or ebooks?
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
--------------------------------------------
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
"Bubble" for most everyone. "Ukelele" for my husband
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
It is definitely one of the many memories from Charleston. Which one though? Staying up most of the night talking and playing games? Horse-drawn carriage ride downtown? Shopping in the open air market? Fried pickles? BBQ/Pool Party? too many to choose from.
3. Paper books or ebooks?
I've always been a big advocate for paper books. I love the heft of a book in your hand, the satisfaction of seeing your bookmark further and further along and the crisp feel of the book. But I got an ereader over the summer and there are many pluses to ebooks: a nearly unlimited library in your hand, backlight for bedtime reading, lightweight and easy to manage and books are much cheaper for each one. So, I guess it's a toss up at this point.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
I would have a sprinkler system put in. I learned it takes a lot of time, energy and memory to keep the yard green with a hose and sprinkler. If I had a system, I could set the timer and be done with it.
Although, could I just get a lawn service instead: mowing, weeding, cleaning up after the dog/leaves/trash? I'd water if I had that guy coming to my house every week!
5. What are you most looking forward to this fall?
I'd say it would be the fantasy football league I joined. My bro-in-law is helping me figure this out. We did the draft Wednesday. I got the first draft pick. The other people in our league (it's a public league...we only know each other) think I am nuts because of some of my draft picks. I'm doing it for fun and I am excited...I don't really care if they think I'm crazy.
By the way Dad - I did not pick anyone from the stupid Packers or Vikings. So I can still talk smack to you about them!