Friday, July 12, 2013

5QF ~ July 12, 2013

We are in the midst of a busy week/weekend.  Company here, VBS, Color Dash tomorrow (more then).  So here is a brief 5QF for you!

1.  Would you rather pay for a house cleaner or spa day?  House cleaner.  Easy peasy.  I like having a clean and picked up house, but I don't like doing it.  I can put away the clutter and stuff, but I hate sweeping/mopping, cleaning the sinks, tub, toilet...

2.  Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse?  We usually do it together.  Now that we live in a small town, our shopping options for holidays are a little limited.  We talk about what we are going to get, do marathon shopping day(s) - when we go somewhere bigger, or go online and order stuff together.

3.  How many hours of sleep do you get?  Do you need more?  I always need more!  I generally sleep for 9 hours if I have no obligations.  That is when I am at my best.  I tend to get around 8 during the school year, but I can get a bit cranky with only 8 hours if it is a long day.  Less than 8 hours?  You don't really want to push me then!

4.  Do you like your hair long or short?  I like it mid-length.  I am too lazy and appreciate my sleep too much (see question 3) to want to get  up and style my hair.  I even gave up on the blow-dryer.  Now it's wash it in the evening, go to bed and throw it in a pony-tail during the day.  Not very inventive.  

5.   When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for?  I can honestly say (knock on wood) that I have not yet been pulled over.  I tend to drive at or under the speed limit (of 30 in our small town and have been called a "granny driver" by my friends) and am a pretty cautious driver.