Welcome all to 5 Question Friday!
1. Would you go to your high school reunion? Would go, did go, helped organize it...all I missed was getting the t-shirt!
2. What's something you've recently splurged on: either for yourself or for someone else? Hmmm...I'd say recently it has been Kindle books. In case you haven't noticed, I like to read....a lot! I have lately been buying whichever book or books I feel like reading at the time.
3. What is the nicest thing to happen to you lately? So Thursday we were coming in from lunch recess and some 6th graders were in a bit of trouble. I said something from down the hall to another teacher and she almost "corrected" me...she thought a sixth grader was being a smart alec...but no, just me!
4. Are you ready for spring/summer or are you longing for winter's return? I definitely say that I want spring weather. This past week has been gorgeous. Temps in the upper 60s. Very light breeze (and not a "Wyoming light breeze" either!). Sunshine. Perfect weather.
5. What is your current favorite song? Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert. I've been listening to it on repeat lately.