1. How often should adults have birthday parties?
I think adults should have big parties for major birthdays - 30, 35, 40... Maybe that is because I'm turning 30 in a couple of weeks and we are going on vacation to celebrate. Who knows? But, I do like to do cupcakes and goofy things every year.
2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child?
For a long time it was pink and purple. Then about 8th grade my parents redecorated my room while I was away for a few days and it was Mickey Mouse. Classic Mickey though...not new Mickey or super old Mickey. All the way from curtains, sheets, wall borders and color of my dresser. It was awesome.
3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that?
Not really. If we have family around we will dye eggs and hunt for them. This weekend it is just us, so we are going to go easy-peasy for our meal (rotisserie chicken, etc.).
4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans?
I've had this whole week off for Spring Break. I'm thankful for that because I got lots of rest and now I can spend these next couple of days getting all the household chores caught up (dishes, trash, laundry, etc.).
5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter?
I did when I was little. Now, going and getting a new "Easter outfit" that is lacy and white shoes and hats just isn't my thing. I'll probably at least wear dress pants to church though.