Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things I am enjoying....

Here is a (hopefully) brief list of things that I am currently spending time doing.

  • Reading  My true bibliophile is coming out right now.  I almost always have a book in hand or nearby.  I currently have 4 books going at once.  I have a couple to write blog reviews for (it helps me remember what/when I read certain books), but I don't want to stop reading for long enough to blog them.  
  • Classics  Okay, that's not new, but I am totally digging it right now.  (haha...get it?  "Digging it"...like archaeology...)  I'm working through A New History of the Peloponnesian War (see the above note about the multiple books at once) in order to prep for reading Thucydides for the Classics Institute.  Also, I want to do some serious Latin reading this summer.  I am thinking Aeneid.
  • Looking at sunshine outside  The last couple of days have been sunny, but the wind is still a bit cold. I heard the weekend will have 70s though.  Gotta love that Wyoming spring!
  • Playing video games  I have some fun games on my phone that I am enjoying.  I might have to share about them...
  • Listening to music  Constantly, except when I am...
  • Watching TV  Particularly bad reality TV on Netflix or old Bones episodes.
  • Snuggling my pup because she is basically awesome!