I know that I have been MIA for a while, but I have had a busy few weeks! We have had some crazy weather this April...there has been a 1/2 day snow-day (out at 1pm) and today is a full day snow-day. But we have also had weather in the 60s and low 70s with lots of sunshine. Welcome to spring in Wyoming!!
There have been lots of family events and celebrations too. My husband had his 32nd birthday. My 30th birthday was last Saturday. We have a ton of people in the family/friends who have April birthdays as well. On top of that, our nephew was born on April 11th.
Then, of course, is the amazing 4-day vacation that we took to Las Vegas. It was so much fun and I really, really, really enjoyed the 87 degree temps!
Now we are getting back into the rhythm of life. It is good to be home and not have plans for traveling any time soon!!