Welcome once again to 5 Question Friday! I can not believe it is Friday already...I think the weeks go by faster and faster. Anyway....here we go.
I would love to be a professional student. Give me lectures and readings and writing all the time and I'd be one happy girl. As for an actual job, I love the job that I have. I get the perks of being a teacher (great colleagues, fun stories and the opportunity to shape students) without all the hard work of meetings, curriculum, etc.
2. How often do you clean out your car?
More often than you would think. I really hate getting into the car and it is full of trash and things to bring inside and stuff. Yuck!
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I wish there was a fashion police for the world - then I wouldn't have to look at poor fashion choices. However, it is good that there isn't a fashion police because I'd be in trouble a lot.
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Watch TV show marathons. My fave is Bones. Sitting down to lose myself in another world is a great stress reliever.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Since my FIL is a twin with a rhyming name, I would want to stay away from that. Other than that, I have never really thought about it.