1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? Lately it has been ice cream. Mostly ice cream sandwiches, but sometimes cones instead. I could eat ice cream sandwiches all day, every day in the summer.
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Thankfully, I have gotten to practice this a bunch this summer. I spend the day reading, watching TV/movies, playing video games and not getting dressed. It is nice.
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? If I don't drive the speed limit, I am an under-limit driver. One of my co-workers says that she wants to buy my car when her daughter is old enough to drive because my car never goes over 15 mph! She's been stuck behind me while I sing my heart out and putz home.
4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix? Favorite dessert would have to be brownies (mix) or apple pie (homemade but not by me). I love cupcakes for my birthday though.
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? I would say a mouse because it is easier to catch (I hope) and there would be less steps because it is bigger. But really, I say neither!
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? I would say a mouse because it is easier to catch (I hope) and there would be less steps because it is bigger. But really, I say neither!