Welcome to another edition of 5 Question Friday - the place for you to find out the answers to 5 random questions!
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? I like thunderstorms. It is usually cooling down a warm day and the lightning is pretty. However, Miss Pup absolutely hates them. She goes into freak out mode pretty quickly. We had a crazy storm last night and she was at a Level 5 freak out for quite a while. Poor pup.
2. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I like fiction books - mysteries are my favorite, but historical fiction is a close second. My fave books lately are Bones novels, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and books set in ancient Rome.
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? I have never golfed before. I do play putt putt, and I love it. However, I am not very good. I'm happy if on an 18 hole course I get less than 50! But it is fun.
4. Showers or baths? Showers. Something about sitting in a bath of water dirtied by your own dirt and getting more and more lukewarm doesn't make me feel too great.
5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? I would have to say the time that I ate elk steaks. It was pretty good though.