Today I am 3 months closer to crossing into another decade. Can you tell that it bugs me? Ugh. Anyway, it is 5 Question Friday so I will celebrate another beautiful day with five silly questions!
1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)? I think everyone should wear whatever shoe-wear is comfortable. However, there is a sock guideline I would like to point out to you folks. If you chose to wear shorts or capris with socks and shoes - please make sure your socks match. Khaki shorts, green shirt and BRIGHT RED socks pulled up to mid-calf does not work. That is all.
2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit? Now you guys know that I like all kinds of music and that I don't really care what people think of my music choices. However, the "craziest" song that is currently on my iPod is Poker Face - the Glee version.
3. What summer camp should they make for grown ups? They did make this camp and I went to it this summer! It is the Summer Classics Institute, hosted by the Wyoming Humanities Council and the University of Wyoming. This camp is also known as the "Ultimate Nerd Convention".
4. What are you looking forward to most this weekend? Relaxing and not traveling. I like to travel and am thankful I get to do it so often in the summer, but I am tired!