Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Killing and Bones

A couple of weeks ago I checked out Bones Season 6 from the library.  I watched a pilot on the special features called The Killing.  It turns out this is a show that showed on AMC last year.  The story follows Detective Sara Lindon and Detective Holder as they investigate the murder of Rosie Larson.  The show is set in Seattle and it is filled with dark shots, lots of rain and dramatic music.  But it is very good.  Every episode ends in a cliff hanger.  There are the required twists and turns which is also very good.  Season 1 ended with a major twist and cliff hanger.  I'm glad that Season 2 started over the weekend and I am watching the two hour season premiere right now!  Very, very good.

I also got to watch the return of Bones Season 7 this morning!  It was a fairly good episode.  It focuses on a murder that occurred in a prison.  The mystery isn't too difficult to solve, but the episode instead focuses on the interpersonal relationship between Booth and Brennan and the birth of their baby girl.