Welcome to 5 Question Friday! I hope everyone has a superstition-free Friday the 13th.
1. Who mows your grass? I do. My husband has some vicious grass allergies, so I get the job of mowing. We have an awesome push-style mower and not tons of grass, so that's good.
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house? We have the "family wall" filled with pics of all of our family. It's pretty cool.
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? I love reading my Classics and History blogs. Some of my favorites are: Archaeopop (an archaeology in pop culture blog...this links to an awesome article about the "gladiators" and the Colosseum issue), Rogue Classicism (a Classics "blogroll"), NT Blog (a blog by Mark Goodacre on early Christianity topics), Powered by Osteons (by anthropologist/forensics/ancient Rome extraordinaire Kristina Killgrove) and Indiana Jen (a history, archaeology, classics in the classroom blog).
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I am okay in the spring. Only since we have lived in WY have I had any serious "allergies". I get super stuffy and headache-y in the fall. Something about those stupid leaves.
5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Quesadillas or frozen pizza. We are so inventive!