Happy birthday to my wonderful husband and happy Good Friday to all of you. We have a busy weekend, so I'll get right to 5QF!
1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? I like being at my house because I am more comfortable. I know where everything is and I don't feel like I have to ask for things. So I prefer to have people over at my house over all.
2. Favorite Bible verse and why? Last night we read The Message translation of John 1: 3-5.
2. Favorite Bible verse and why? Last night we read The Message translation of John 1: 3-5.
Everything was created through him;
nothing—not one thing!—
came into being without him.
What came into existence was Life,
and the Life was Light to live by.
The Life-Light blazed out of the darkness;
the darkness couldn't put it out.
I love the image of God as the Light in our lives.
3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? I hear that the first concert I attended was Alabama and The Judds if I remember correctly. The most recent concert was The Judds that I went to with my Mom.
4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? I will be 41!! I hope to be continuing to work and make a difference in people's lives. I want to be living in a happy place with a loving family, great friends and being healthy.
5. What's your favorite Easter treat? Reese's eggs. No question about it. They have gone up in price in the last year though...I remember them being about $2.50, but they easily sell for $3.50 this year!