Here is this week's 5 Question Friday...
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
----------------------------------
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet? I am totally digging on Halloween Oreos right now. Yummy!
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to? hmmmm. I dunno. I love going on long walks with my husband (and pup now too). It's nice to be together without many distractions.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? Lots of mini candy bars. Yup. I wish we lived somewhere where we didn't trudge through the snow in our Halloween costumes. Now that I think about it though, it was kind of fun bundling up, then putting your costume on the outside of your coat before Trick or Treating.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? Watch movies, nap, read and eat the whole bag of Oreos by myself.
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
He will bring me flowers on occasion. Sometimes we'll be out and I will pick some out to bring home too. I like having flowers in the house.