It's Friday and I have the day off. I'm going to spend lots of time reading and resting and getting chores done. I'm super excited!
But let's get this day started right with a 5QF. Here we go!
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
2. What time zone are you in?
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
-------------------------------------------------
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
We have a couple of sets of those t-shirt sheets and I LOVE them. They are cool in the summer, warm in the winter. They make crawling into bed like putting on your favorite shirt. AND they are cute looking. Totally nice.
2. What time zone are you in?
Mountain. Which strikes me as strange because we don't live near the mountains. Unless you count the Peak as mountains - which being a CO girl, I do not.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
I LOVE to decorate for Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving of course though. I love our awesome candles, beautiful tree and ornaments and Christmas lights. Especially the lights. I'm looking forward to it already!
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Hot chocolate with whipped cream. I don't mind if it's hot chocolate mix, I just need my whipped cream (from a can) on it.
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
Any job that takes you away from your family a lot. When you are working all the time and the time you have off you can not spend with your family because of distance or because of worry and stress is no job for me. I admit to being a bit of a workaholic, but I do need my family time daily!
In the meantime, you should know I have an awesome job. I get to go to school, work with the middle schoolers, and then leave most/all of it there. I don't have to do lesson plans. I don't have to grade papers. I don't have to go to tons of meetings. It is great. I love my job!