Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is a busy week filled with work, meetings, church and trying to find some down time.  I am going to Zumba here in a little bit, but thought I would check in on the blog first.

Had a great meeting at church last night preparing for our Pizza, Games and Buzz with the youth on May 1st.  Lots of hard work has been done, but there is still more to do.  I am sure it will all go well though!

I woke up this morning (okay, I actually drug myself out of bed this morning) and there was snow on the ground.  That's right....S-N-O-W....on April 20th.....and we had temps in the 50s yesterday.  Thankfully it wasn't anywhere except the yards and since we don't have a lot of grass, our yard didn't have much.  But it was quite chilly out there.  It did all melt off in a few hours and was a little warmer and drier today.  I hope that it doesn't rain too much tomorrow so I can spray the weeds and then weed on Friday.

Also, I am enjoying sitting in our clean living room.  Well, that's all for now!