Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday ~ April 22, 2011

Hi all.  I read this awesome blog called My Little Life (My Little Life) and she posts a 5 Question Friday every week.  So here is the first of many.  

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for my linky post to appear tomorrow and LINK UP! Oh, yeah...and most importantly, have fun!!

Questions for Friday, April 22nd: (Special thanks to @TylerH2102, @jengacek, Pam,Rachel, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I'd LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, just c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! It's getting a little sparse over there, so I'd LOVE some more questions to choose from! Also, watch for my weekly Thursday shout out for questions on Twitter [@5crookedhalos]!!)

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

------------------------------------------------
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
My favorite tradition....hmmm...Easter Breakfast at church.  I LOVE egg casserole (yes, it is true, I had them at my Bridal Shower all those years ago), fresh fruit, and visiting with friends and family.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Definitely a shower person.  Sitting in my luke-warm dirty water doesn't always appeal to me.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Can I?  Yes.  Am I good at it?  No.  Last time I did it?  When we lived in CA.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Reese's Eggs.  Hands down.  It's the last holiday Reese's until Halloween.  I'm going to stock up today!

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
We don't do big on Easter Bunny, but we don't have kids yet either.  It will be interesting to see what we will do this weekend with my niece who is 18 months and visiting.  We'll follow the lead of her parents.