Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Juggling

It is officially here - Juggling Season!  That's right guys.  It is the time of year when I don't get to spend nearly enough time at home with my husband and my puppy, relaxing, reading and watching movies. 

It is the time of year when I attend many trainings and meetings, getting ready for testing season, and generally work a lot. 

It is also the time of year when we have many things going on at church.  Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.  This begins the season of Lent which has many more activities as we prepare to celebrate Jesus' resurrection at Easter.  This year we will have Wednesday evening soup meals and a short service together.  We are doing a new service for the vespers time and as part of the "band" I've been asked to be there and sing confidently.  On Sundays we will be doing a book study on C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters.  I've never read it, so I will be reading a couple of letters/chapters a week to prepare for the discussion on Sunday. 

So the balls are all in my hands.  I've cleared some space.  It's time to throw them in the air and start juggling!