The first three weeks of the calendar year have flown by. I can't believe how much has happened in January so far!
I was able to travel to be with family in New Mexico for a few days. There were 2 long days of travel, crazy and windy driving conditions but also lots of good times with aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, parents...
Lots of chores have been checked off the list. This weekend's chores included 5 loads of laundry (that's what I get for traveling!), lots of dishes, taking out the trash and the recycling.
I've done pretty good at keeping my exercise commitment. I have now completed 2 full weeks of "30-a-day" (30 min a day/5 days a week) and started onto the 3rd week. I'm halfway to extra FSA money! I'm walking with a friend in the mornings and I haven't missed any mornings yet.
Miss Pup has also been fun and cute these last few weeks. She loves to snuggle and she loves to play. She gets almost daily walks (it's been too cold a few days this month), daily playing time and lots of loves. She also has been enjoying her rawhide Christmas card from "Gruncle Jasper" and treats of all types!
The next few weeks leading up to Ash Wednesday and Lent will also be busy. But time flies when you are busy! Tempus Fugit!