Friday, January 25, 2013

5QF ~ January 25, 2013

I am grateful for another 5 Question Friday from my friends over at My Little Life!  Here are this week's questions.

1.  Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?  If I am able to stay inside and not go outside for any reason, I am okay with one or two cold weather days.  Since that never happens, I am not to thrilled with them.  But, windy Wyoming in January doesn't leave much hope for no cold days.

2.  What is your preferred climate?  I prefer 60s-70s with only a few white, fluffy clouds.  Does that exist anywhere year round?

3.  What game show or reality show could you totally win?  I think I would be really good at Family Feud.  I am always great at guessing a "good answer" at home!

4.  What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?   We usually always get tortillas and/or cheese.  Popular items in our house.

5.  If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for help?  Typically I tell the spider/bug that he needs to go away and then I get as far away from him as possible.  If I really, really have to kill one, I will.  Now hornets....that's another story for another day!