First Friday in the new year = First 5 Question Friday of 2013!
1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
This year I want to read 20 books. That is really all I have set as a resolution/goal.
2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
Yup. We are set on our trip to Las Vegas in April (happy birthday to me!). We are also planning on going to Wisconsin and Chicago in the summer where we will see BIL, SIL, and niece.
3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
The office/Daisy's room. It is a giant closet that if we don't know where something should go we throw stuff into.
4. What food must be in your house at all times?
We almost always have a frozen pizza stashed away. It's an easy (although unhealthy) emergency dinner.
5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
I do "knuckles" a lot. I somehow think it keeps gross germs off of me. I do hug a bunch at church and of course with the husband and close friends. Mostly though, in the winter it's knuckles!